Monday, December 18, 2006

The Worst Nightmare Ever.

Scary shit. I read this article about some woman who has some rare disease that may be the most horrible sickness ever imagined. Is it some terrible flesh eating bacteria? No. Is it some kind of deadly slow killing virus? Is it something that makes you shit your pants uncontrollably? No. This rare disease has caused this woman to believe she is French. NOOOOO! Not that! How could this be! What kind of sick ass disease is this? Is this some twisted fucking joke? I can't even begin to imagine worse shit than waking up and thinking I was French. I would hammer a No.2 pencil, eraser first, up my fucking nose just to try and erase the thought from my disease ridden brain. Of course I wouldn't succeed because I would think I was French and would involuntarily surrender before anyone got hurt. Wow. I almost feel sorry for the dumb bitch. But she did live in France for a time. Dumbass.
Reap it whore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home