Monday, November 27, 2006

The Holidays

Fuck you. I hate the holidays. I got bitten by a shitty fucking dog 3 times this weekend.

My life is killing me slowly. I prayed that I would choke on a piece of turkey this weekend and be spared from the holiday misery. Once again, another prayer unanswered.

At least I am being proved right about something. I have said for the past 5 years that Michael Vick is not a capable leader to bring the Falcons to championship level. He just hasn't done the job and I am pretty sure that he won't.

Stop reading my fucking post before I hit you in the neck with a pipewrench. You probably aren't reading it anyway, so you better read it before I hit you in the neck with a pipewrench. Don't make my postings become regular death threats.

Shit,

PocoPinga

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

-"All that hate is gonna burn you up."
-"Keeps me warm."

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home