Sunday, November 05, 2006

I"ll be fucking damned. I forgot my password so I will leave my rant on this asshole's blogspace. The Bulldogs are lucky we aren't in the United Kingdom. If we were, those lolly-gagging son of a bitches would have an asswhooping waiting for them from the entire village. I'd be okay with a fucking rebuilding year...MAYBE two, but at least beat Vanderbilt at homecoming and Kentucky PERIOD. Fuck you Joe Tereshinski, if you had a hair on your ass, you would have put some dirt on your knee, played the rest of the season and maybe helped your team. You obviously did not sign a committment form. Fuck you. Fuck you Mohammad the receiver...fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck the damned Falcons too. Fuck Fuck Fuck. Shit Fuck Ass Dick. Fuck Fuck Fuck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

You got moxie, kid. I can't say I understand this whole rant, but I like your gumption.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home