Saturday, October 28, 2006

Repulsive

I have never been one to suffer fools and I certainly don't mince words when it comes to my opinions. I like to call shit like it is and frequently say that the truth hurts, get over it. I hate political correctness because being p.c. means being full of shit and sugarcoating the facts to make someone else feel better. Fuck that. If you want someone to make you feel better call your mom or buy a dog. This story pisses me off on so many levels. This bag of fuck killed her child and took a fucking smoke break while an emergency operator gave her cpr instructions for her dying son. The autopsy found the child had many illegal drugs in his bloodstream. Then the court has the gall to protect her privacy by not releasing her name. Fuck that shit. Everyone should know what this piece of shit did before they publicly execute her in the town square. Why keep her alive? Seriously, is there one fucking reason for her to live? Is society better having someone like this sharing our oxygen? No. Put her down like a rabid animal because she isn't fit to live on the same planet as me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home