Friday, October 13, 2006

DO NOT read this.

Good Friday to you all. You can all go to hell.

I will go ahead and state up front that I have the utmost respect for the men and women who serve in the armed forces of the United States. They deserve our respect. That being said, I have noticed as time has gong on, just how full of shit former Army soldiers are. With very few exceptions, I haven't experienced this with ex Marine, Navy, or Air Force personnel. Why is this? Almost without exception, an ex-Army will brag about "training with Special Forces" or about every thing they have fucked or what they did. Today in class, an ex-Army woman was raising hell about a massacre in Vietnam that she felt was not accurately portrayed in a book we were reading. The point of the book was NOT the massacre,but how events in history are portrayed in cinema. I wanted to give her the "palm"--a secret move that the army teaches you in special foreces (you COPS fans will understand the reference, if not, then you should die.)Which reminds me, I hope she...hell I won't say it. I will say though,if my face looked like my neck took a shit, I would not try too attract attention to myself by being such an insipient pedant. Have a shitty weekend--you all fucking suck. Sorry, I'm having a bad day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sorry"?
"hell, I won't say it"?

Dude, it's not a proper rant if you don't
let loose and lay the verbal fucking smack down fully and completely. Eat it whore.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home