Sunday, October 08, 2006

Welcome children

The first real post at the new blog home. I have been considering starting a blog for a few months. I tried a few posts on my Myspace page and enjoyed the ranting and raving, the ridiculing and skewering of dumbasses, the wonderful release that is blogging. Being the procrastinator and realist that I am, I thought I could use some help keeping posting more frequent and offer some different perspective on life's goings on. Currently there are three assholes here, but that could change at any moment as we test the waters (and each other) with this new venture. My new cohorts should introduce themselves soon. I will probably be ranting as usual but extending the subject base to include many more things that irritate the shit out of me and deserve my ridicule and scorn. Of course, I will also continue to advise the more mentally deficient members of society who keep fucking up the rotation and anything else that strikes my fancy. Eat it whores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home