Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Word of Advice for Shitty Drivers

What ever happened to integrity? I am driving on the highway this afternoon when I decide to make a lane change. Using my turn signal (yes cars have them)I proceed to shift lanes when a gentlemen decides to switch lanes also. To make a long story short, I had the right of way, and he decides to "speed up" hoping to force me out of my rightful position. When I don't flinch, he let's up and bestows on me a gesture indicative of his disapproval; keep in mind, I had the right of way. Now, here is the advice: If you are going to get all pissy, flick people off, whatever, be willing to back it up. After his rude gesture, I motioned for him to pull over so we could discuss my obvious stupidity. He was not up for that. That being said,I'm so goddamned sick of motherfuckers who want to be a badass until shit hits the fan and then pretend like they don't know what is going on. Don't pull up next to me, flick me off, and not have the nuts to look me in the face. Also, don't slow down until I'm about to exit THEN speed up, flick me off, and "call me out." You not only lack integrity, but you are a coward. If you think I'm being redneck, then don't read my fucking blog because I care neither for you or your opinion. See ya on the road!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home