Monday, December 04, 2006

Ho, Ho, Ho

Well, I guess its that time of year where people feel guilty about the way they live and decide to "adopt" a family or some other generous act. I will tell you that I think it is bullshit. If it is so important to give and be generous during the "Holiday Season," then why not give the rest of the fucking year. Don't get me wrong, I think that charity can be a good thing, I just take exception to this "give from the heart" rhetoric that runs rampant every year. Fuck you--if we were truly giving from the heart, then why is it only during Christmas and Thanksgiving that we do?

As such, I am content to remain a complete fucking prick yet again this season. I will remain true to my pledge of loathing the rest of humanity all year. However angry and bitter this may sound to you, I will only say that I am being a fucking jerk for the right reason--BECAUSE THAT IS WHO I AM.

FUCK OFF.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

I'd like to adopt you and give you something. Something good. Something you need. A hard time. A real hard time. Ho, Ho, motherfucking Ho.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home